We’re fortunate to work with a wide variety of administrators, students, families, and advisors to shift the conversation about higher education and attain remarkable results. And in every case, the same themes come up again and again:
Everyone has the potential to thrive.
Rely on individualized science.
Focus on persisting through to graduation.
Our executive team and scientific advisors are experienced in both startups and education. We’re passionate. We’re focused on results. And this is what our clients and partners have to say about vibeffect:
“vibeffect has embraced thriving as an organizing concept and it will revolutionize how students, parents, and institutions think about the precious time spent in higher education.”
- Nate Daun-Barnett, University at Buffalo, NY, Graduate School of Education
“vibeffect’s organizing principle that all students have the potential to thrive and succeed in college aligns very closely with the College’s mission of building stronger, more resilient, more dynamic communities. The ability to bring a personalized support system to each student, tailored to each school and the unique career path it represents, offers a potentially stronger connection between student, degree and future career.”
- Jonathan Koppell, Dean of Arizona State University's College of Public Service and Community Solutions
“vibeffect represents the confluence of two rare phenomena:
1. data-driven decision making that helps students thrive, and
2. the application of a complex systems framework in the real world.
The result has the potential to be truly ground-breaking.”
- William Rand, PhD, Assistant Professor, Poole College of Management, North Carolina State University
“There is nothing more mission critical to our future than becoming more efficient at engaging prospects and new students and forming quality relationships in our campus and online communities. The [vibeffect] trials are uniquely aligned to our needs, and our teams are extremely committed to and satisfied with this collaboration.”
- SVP Admissions and Operations, Higher Education Client
Pretty compelling stuff, right?
Learn more about the people who make it happen.